This is the first introduction to being attuned to Reiki. You may have been guided to look at a Reiki course, you may have had a Reiki treatment and loved the affect it had on you, or you may know someone that is a Reiki practitioner and have just become curious as to what Reiki is.
So what is Reiki ?
The definition of Reiki is Universal Life Force Energy. The course includes an attunement process (An initiation ceremony that is part of the Reiki course), which connects you to this energy. Everyone can be attuned to Reiki. No exceptions. And everyone can heal. No exceptions.
After attending a Reiki 1 course you will feel this energy coming though your hands and you will be able to give healing to yourself and others.
And how can it help me?
Reiki works on not just healing all aspects of you – physical, mental, emotional & spiritual but helping with your own growth, intuition & awareness. It has a beautifully calming and relaxing affect when you receive Reiki but also magically as you give Reiki to someone – its like a win win where both the person giving Reiki and the person receiving it, benefit. How amazing is that?.
The benefits of Reiki
- Promotes physical healing & overall well being and can be used for any illness. Pain is often reduced or eliminated & the bodies natural healing process accelerated & supported
- Heightens your intuition naturally, developing your awareness & intuitive abilities – This is great for helping you make day to day decisions to more life changing events such as a new job, career, relationship or where you live. Reiki opens you up to the realm of intuition, guidance and creativity.
- Harmony & Balance, emotional well being-Reiki helps you to feel more balanced and calm – and it can do wonders if you are having challenges in relationships. It helps you to relax and allows you to deal with anxiety, depression, and emotional problems
- Making changes easily (& feeling supported doing it) -“I found the courage and guidance to change my career”, I suddenly found I was eating & drinking healthier, without any effort” are some of the regular things my Reiki clients tell me
- Animals & Plants respond amazingly to Reiki – So you can use it to help you animal companions or assist your “green fingers”
- Compliments Allopathic or Conventional Medicine – Reiki can & is used alongside GP & hospital treatments & is now practised in care homes, hospices & hospitals (NHS now accepts Reiki)
- Understanding the Universe – Using Reiki (which can be translated as universal or spiritual life force energy) you connect to something beyond what you can grasp with your five senses (I like to call them extra senses. You may call it the universe, God, love, or just energy. In Reiki it is often felt as the light
- Helping Others – Everyone likes to be able to help someone, it is natural for us all. So when a family member, a partner, a friend, the neighbours animal is unwell, guess what, you can help.
Sounds too good to be true? Well, I hadn’t realised how transformational Reiki was until I, by chance went to see a Reiki practitioner…
When I had a life changing accident it was Reiki that gave me my health back and so much more. Then I discovered I could learn to do it for myself too, both to heal and get out of that stressed out mindset to find an inner calm, meditation & Reiki self healing state of calm. Saying goodbye to that old way of being of criticism, self doubt and judgement is possible. Each time it crops up you can empower yourself & create that inner serenity within. That’s what it does for me & I would love teaching you how to do this too.
Excited to invite you to a beautiful, 1 day Reiki 1 course with me
During the course you will prepare yourself through meditation to receive the Reiki Attunements, which permanently open you to the Reiki healing energy. After receiving this beautiful energy you will be able to channel this level of healing for your family, friends and even your pets (I also teach animal healing). You can call on this energy at any time in your life, it will remain with you permanently whether you use it every day or just once a year, this energy will become your life-long friend! The more you use it the stronger it will become and be able to work more intuitively.
The following will be shared over the 1 day Reiki 1 healing course
• A full introduction to Reiki – What it is and how it works
• The History of Reiki
• Attunement to Reiki 1
• What can be healed with Reiki?
• Chakras – an overview
• Effects of the 21 day purification and cleansing process following the Attunements
• Auras – an overview
• Guided Reiki meditations
• What you are able to heal with the Reiki 1 energy
• Hand positions for a complete Reiki treatment for couch or chair position this includes:
– Sensing the Reiki flow
– Length of time for each position
• Self healing and healing others
• Reiki for animals, plants etc
• Basic anatomy and physiology
• Practical experience sessions
Includes a comprehensive Reiki 1 manual & Reiki 1 certificate
Karen – Peterborough
If I had to sum up the Reiki Healing level 1 in three words it would be Informative, friendly and creative. The structure was good and I enjoyed the free flow I don’t like to be rigid so this was great. What I enjoyed most about the workshop was Sonia and the one to one connection. I would recommend this course with Sonia because she is a great teacher and was a good chance to re-mind and re-member. I would recommend to friends and family who are interested in healing themselves and others.
Konstanze – Germany I did Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 with Sonia and I loved it. Sonia took time for me, so I was really aware of what I was doing and she showed it so well and really supported me. It really influenced my work as I am a Yoga teacher and Physiotherapist and really helped me feel the energy and helped keep me grounded. Sonia explained everything really clearly and individually. I can highly recommend doing Reiki with Sonia because it will really help your personal development but also all aspects of your life.
Next Course date 28th/29th March 2020 – Limited spaces available.
INVESTMENT £130 for 1 day course or £198 for 2 day course
*discounts if re-taking your Reiki level 1
The main difference between the 1 day or 2 day course is that the 2 day course provides a full day of mainly practice and more in depth teaching of Reiki.
After attending a Reiki 1 course, the Animal Healing Level 1 course can be attended.
Reiki can also be further studied and a Reiki 2 course can then be taken. Reiki 2 provides the individual with the knowledge and competence to practise professionally. After this the advanced or Animal Healing Level 2 course can be taken.
wo further courses can then be attended, for those wishing to study healing in a more detailed way, Reiki Master and Reiki Master Teacher, the latter enabling the individual to then teach others.
What is the cost? See each course for details.
How to Book? Simply click register now link above. (There is a with a minimum group of five people for each course if you wish to hold at your premises)
What is Reiki? Reiki is a natural hands on (or off) healing technique that can be used on people or animals.
What will I be able to use Reiki for? For healing animals, friends and family and self-healing.
Will I gain a recognised qualification? Yes, all attendees will receive a certificate indicating that they have successfully completed their Reiki 1 Certification (enabling you to join the Reiki Federation). This will be required if at a later date Reiki is further studied and then practised on a professional basis.
If I attend the course and wish to gain Further Qualifications, what are they? All courses come with full certification or attendance certification and detailed course manuals.