You have already completed a Reiki 1 course and understand the benefits of Reiki. It does no matter if you were first attuned to Reiki 1 many years ago or even a few months ago, this is you next step in your enlightening journey with Reiki. It is generally recommend that you leave about 3 months between your Reiki 1 course and taking Reiki 2. Everyone is different. I took about 9 months between my Reiki 1 and 2 (way back in 2000/2001). I’ve had had clients take several years and one did Reiki 1 and 2 within a week of one another (although this is an exception and she had been working a lot on her energy for many years so she was able to process the changes easily). It really depends on how you feel about it
So what is the difference between Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 ?
Reiki 1 is your introduction to Reiki and in itself for many can be a very powerful transforming tool or process. Reiki 2 consists of connecting you to 3 powerful symbols that can be used by you to bring about powerful healing in yourself and others. It is the Reiki 2 level that allows you to charge others for Reiki and to gain the necessary insurance to have this as a profession or calling.
The 3 symbols you will learn during this course are powerful tools – facilitating greater healing on all levels by giving your Reiki more power, focus efficacy and by amplifying your positive intent. Up until a few years ago the secret symbols were precisely that – secret. They were committed only to memory by Reiki students and, if they were written down were kept strictly out of view of the uninitiated.
And how can it help me?
Reiki 2 for most people is a “super charge” of energy and transformation, opening you to new levels of healing in yourself and others. Opening up and expanding your intuition and awareness and helping you facilitate change easily. As you awareness expands so to does your understanding and knowingness of who you are and what you may wish to create of manifest in your life. And Reiki will support you all the way.
The benefits of Reiki
- Promotes physical healing & overall well being and can be used for any illness. Pain is often reduced or eliminated & the bodies natural healing process accelerated & supported
- Heightens your intuition naturally, developing your awareness & intuitive abilities – This is great for helping you make day to day decisions to more life changing events such as a new job, career, relationship or where you live. Reiki opens you up to the realm of intuition, guidance and creativity.
- Harmony & Balance, emotional well being-Reiki helps you to feel more balanced and calm – and it can do wonders if you are having challenges in relationships. It helps you to relax and allows you to deal with anxiety, depression, and emotional problems
- Making changes easily (& feeling supported doing it) -“I found the courage and guidance to change my career”, I suddenly found I was eating & drinking healthier, without any effort” are some of the regular things my Reiki clients tell me
- Animals & Plants respond amazingly to Reiki – So you can use it to help you animal companions or assist your “green fingers”
- Compliments Allopathic or Conventional Medicine – Reiki can & is used alongside GP & hospital treatments & is now practised in care homes, hospices & hospitals (NHS now accepts Reiki)
- Understanding the Universe – Using Reiki (which can be translated as universal or spiritual life force energy) you connect to something beyond what you can grasp with your five senses (I like to call them extra senses. You may call it the universe, God, love, or just energy. In Reiki it is often felt as the light
- Helping Others – Everyone likes to be able to help someone, it is natural for us all. So when a family member, a partner, a friend, the neighbours animal is unwell, guess what, you can help.
Sounds too good to be true? Well, I hadn’t realised how transformational Reiki was until I, by chance went to see a Reiki practitioner…
When I had a life changing accident it was Reiki that gave me my health back and so much more. Then I discovered I could learn to do it for myself too, both to heal and get out of that stressed out mindset to find an inner calm, meditation & Reiki self healing state of calm. Saying goodbye to that old way of being of criticism, self doubt and judgement is possible. Each time it crops up you can empower yourself & create that inner serenity within. That’s what it does for me & I would love teaching you how to do this too.
Excited to invite you to a beautiful, 1 day Reiki 1 course with me
During the course you will prepare yourself through meditation to receive the Reiki Attunements, which permanently open you to the Reiki healing energy. After receiving this beautiful energy you will be able to channel this level of healing for your family, friends and even your pets (I also teach animal healing). You can call on this energy at any time in your life, it will remain with you permanently whether you use it every day or just once a year, this energy will become your life-long friend! The more you use it the stronger it will become and be able to work more intuitively.
The following will be shared over this two day Reiki 2 healing course
- 2 nd degree attunement process
- Reiki symbols – forming the symbols and an explanation of the following three symbols, how they are practised and specifically used
- Power symbol
- Emotional and mental symbol
- Distance Healing symbol
- How to introduce these symbols in your healing practice for a deeper healing experience for you & your clients
- Guided meditations & exercises to give you confidence
- How to set up a Reiki Triangle – a goal empowerment grid using
the Reiki symbols
- Absent healing – various techniques
- Pendulum dowsing
- Setting up a healing space
- What to consider for setting up your own Reiki Practice
- How to give Reiki to animals and plants
- How to be able to scan peoples energies to be able to assist in the healing process
- Practical experience sessions
- Standards of practice, Insurance, the Law
- 2 full days training, plus unlimited post training
Full and detailed comprehensive manual and insurable certification.
Once you have been attuned to Reiki 2 you will begin to experience changes on many levels and with these new experiences comes empowerment bringing about a feeling of greater wholeness, balance and harmony.
You will find that alongside your expanding spiritual awareness, often comes changes in your lifestyle, such as a healthier diet, exercise and a more positive outlook.
This workshop can be attended once a person has obtained Reiki Level 1.
Konstanze – Germany
I did Reiki 1 and Reiki 2 with Sonia and I loved it. Sonia took time for me, so I was really aware of what I was doing and she showed it so well and really supported me. It really influenced my work as I am a Yoga teacher and Physiotherapist and really helped me feel the energy and helped keep me grounded. Sonia explained everything really clearly and individually. I can highly recommend doing Reiki with Sonia because it will really help your personal development but also all aspects of your life.
Eva – Stavanger, Norway
I found the Reiki 2 with Sonia fun, interesting and learnt how to trust in myself being shown how I can help myself with Reiki.
Lena – Sadnes, Nowway
Doing my Reiki 2 course with Sonia was great. I loved the long distance healing and felt the way Sonia taught and how she hosted the course was superb. I loved it.
Jane – Oslo, Norway
The whole weekend had a a good flow to it and was a good combination between practical and theory. The Reiki 2 course was really interesting and I enjoyed the way Sonia as teaching, showing care and friendliness.
*discounts if re-taking your Reiki level 2 (even if you learnt this from someone else)